Wedding Ceremony Music
Brides and Grooms today frequently choose to do their Wedding Ceremony at the same location as their reception. ProsOnly Entertainment can provide beautiful music for your ceremony and provide the Officiant with a wireless microphone. Our DJ’s can provide Traditional Ceremony Music or Music selections of your choice as well as provide Live Musicians.
ProsOnly Entertainment Ceremony Special Offer:
Our DJ’s are happy to provide Ceremony Music at NO CHARGE if they are in one spot and do not have to relocate equipment.
Additional fees apply for ceremonies in a separate location from the reception or a second system is required.
This NO CHARGE Ceremony Music offer is valid with all Reception Packages except Basic and Early Bird Receptions.
Each Wedding Ceremony Includes:
- Consultations to plan your individual ceremony request
- Music to Include:
- Prelude – Time frame before the ceremony begins (usually 30 minutes)
- Pre-Processional – Seating of the Mothers & Grandmothers
- Processional – Entrance of the bridal party
- Brides Entrance
- Unity Candle or Sand Ceremony
- Recessional – Exit of wedding party and bride and groom
- Customize your Ceremony with Traditional or Contemporary Music
- Wireless Microphones for the Clergyman/Vocalist
Photos From Recent Wedding Ceremonies